CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thankyou for following me xxx

Friday, 18 September 2009

Just Magnolia - Bev's sketch


Good morning everyone, woohoo it is Friday!! I have the day off today because I had to go to University on Wednesday .... what a fab start to the weekend! So, here we are again which can mean only one thing - another new challenge on Just Magnolia and we have a gorgeous sketch by our lovely Bev.


I am really loving my Making Menories papers this week, they are so pretty and come in such delish colours. I have used another new stamp from my Magnolia Fall kit - I think everyone adores this image .... another scrumptious image!


Instead of using a ribbon I have just added these pretty flowers down the side of the centre panel, I do not know how I used to manage before I bought my roses - funny how you fall in love with certain products isn't it!



A view from a different angle - and that's it! I am going to get my cards made for the weekend now - got the whole day to myself to play so that is nice. Hope you all have a lovely day today too xxx

22 comments:

Renata said...

Oh wow, this card and the card below just makes you happy with the bright colours!! Just love them!

Liefs, Renata

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Marcea such a beautiful card!
She is so adorable and your paper and detail is gorgeous!
Have a great day off and a lovely weekend!
hugs
kim x

Diane.W. said...

Hi Marcea!!!
Gorgeous card & happy colours :o)x

Marina said...

Such a pretty card, Marcea!
I love the colours because of the brightness.
Your colouring is gorgeous as always.

Have a nice day,
Marina

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image and the colours are so cheery
hugs Mandy xx

cats whiskers said...

WoooooHoooo what a fabulosu colour combo hun, just adore this fabulous card
Hugs Jacqui x

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright papers.
Enjoy your day.
Clare xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

She's lovely Marcea and those colors are so happy. I love the sunny feel! Great coloring and the accents are perfect too. Have a lovely weekend. :)

nessy said...

adorable card ~love the dolly mixture colours ~suit tilda so much!!
hope you enjoyed your day off
vanessa xx

Nicola said...

Woweeeeeeee I just love these papers Marcea and your colouring of Tilda knocks my socks off. A truly amazing creation and those roses are such gorgeous details. Enjoy your weekend. xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so gorgeous, Love the image and I love your colouring. The colours are wonderful. Kim

Jannie said...

Oh this is gorgeous, adorable image and great colours.

Have a great weekend!!

greetings Jannie.

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the gorgeous bright papers you have used!!

Danni said...

Very adorable card!! Wonderful job!

Mina said...

wow I love these papers too Marcea...so gorgeous and fizzy bright colours...beautiful card and I love how you used the roses
Mina xxx

Terrie B x said...

Hey `Gorgeous` Your card is beautiful always a pleasure to catch up with your fab creations..
Good Luck at `Uni` Yahahah.
Have a fab weekend:)x

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!!..the image is Super Cute..the colors, roses and papers are Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

POPPET said...

This is really gorgeous, i love the colours that you have chosen, a beautiful creation, have a great weekend hugs Pops x

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. I can see why you fell in love with these papers, they are beautiful, love the bright colours and I love the image too, made several cards with that stamp.
Hope you enjoyed your day off and got lots of cards made :-)
Sam x

BA said...

marcea
this is so sweet!! love the happy colours
xoxo BA

Tasha said...

Sweet card Marcea - love the colours its such a *smile* card
love tasha xx

100drine said...

Fantastic, magnifiques couleurs, pleines de gourmandises, bravooooo !!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails