Followers

Saturday, 24 October 2009

Penny Black - Halloween

Hi there everyone, so sorry I am late (again) this morning but had a late night last night - it was my son's girlfriends birthday party last night and we had a fabulous time :o)
Here is this weeks card for Penny Black and our challenge is ...

HALLOWEEN



I have used this great image that was sent to me by Debbie, my lovely teamie - thankyou hun :o)
I have kept it nice and simple but added several different BG papers - they just work so well together don't you think!




A closer look at this cheeky pooch, not very scary at all is he, lol ... bless. Have a fab weekend

xxx

14 comments:

Nicola said...

Super shading on this happy wee chappie and your papers are gorgeous - love those bows.
xx Mum xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so cute!
Love this little image so sweet and your orange is just fabulous! Love your ribbon!
hugs
kim x

Anneke said...

What a cute cards you make. I like your creations very much so from now on I will follow you. Have a nice weekend Anneke.

Squirrel x said...

SUPERB hunny! Just love this, the pooch is take-home-able and the colours you have chosen are perfect. Simply brilliant. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Mephisto said...

HI,
thats a very lovely card!

Hugs
Domi

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Great card, so cute and wonderful!
The image is super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Danni said...

Cute image and a great card!

Biscuitlid said...

this is so cute and your bows are amazing!

Victoria
x

Helen said...

Awww...how cute is that pup!?
Fab card!
Helen x

Jo said...

Another gorgeous card, Marcea, so cute, Jo x

Risa said...

Such a super cute card Marcea! I love your adorable image..how cute!
hugs
Risa:)

CraftyC said...

Great colours on this card Marcea, hope your not too hungover
Clairexx

Pauline C said...

This is just adorable Marcea - totally love your image and coloru scheme :-) Hope you're having a great weekend hun
Pauline x

Beth said...

Hee hee, I think that about all the PB Halloween images - more cute than scary but I love them all the same! This is fab Marcea, I love the funky paopers and the orange bows!

Beth xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails