Monday, 19 July 2010

Star of Wonder ..... loving the new LOTV stamps!



 Well here I am again!!!!! I just had to post this cutie of a stamp this evening, I couldn't leave her until the morning. Just how much are you all loving the new christmas stamps from Lili of the Valley .... I really cannot choose a favourite and neither could all the fabulous crafters I met at the weekend ... one stamp is never enough is it!


 I have coloured the very pretty Star of Wonder with my copics and added lots of fabulous glamour dust (oooh it feels good to be covered in glitter again, lol). There are still a few of the christmas stamps available on the website but you will have to be quick because they have almost all sold out. Don't worry though if you miss out this time because more are on their way and stocks should be replenished again in the newxt week or so .


Here are a few challenges that I am entering ....

Crafty Creations - A Sketch 
Charisma Cardz - Pink
Cute Card Thursday - Get a head Start
Alphabet Challenge - Lace
Wild Orchid Crafts - Say it with Flowers

I love making christmas cards in non traditional colours, it means you can use your favourite colours all year round. I have added loads of bling again on my card - I just adore these rhinestones by Kaiser Crafts, can you tell????? Heidi has plenty of bling in stock here on the Simon Says Stamp website so make sure you check it out. More gorgeous blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts, I love these flowers. So many LOTV customers were asking about these flowers at the weekend that I expect there will be a mad rush onto their website this week .... you can't mistake quality and value for money can you! I have edged the roses with my most favourite stickles ..... Crystal .... this works so well along side the glamour dust.

Right, that is more than enough ramblings from me, I expect I have sent you all off into a deep sleep, lol. Back with more cards through the week - hope you have a good one! xxx

17 comments:

Jeanet said...

Wow, I love this new image of LOTV, that you used on your card. Great colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week and good luck in the draw! Hugs, Jeanet

Jacilynn said...

This is sooo gorgeous! i love all these new stamps.
x

Swaantje said...

*wow*
What a lovely card, Marcea..
The little stamp is very cute and your colouring is fantastic.
Fantastic work..
Have a nice day, Marcea
Greetings
Swaani

acreativeneed said...

So beautifully done!! Gorgeous colors and coloring!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Pamela said...

Beautiful, love the colours. I agree all the LOTV images are wonderful and I couldn't pick a favourite. Want them all!!
Pam x

angelwhispers said...

Love the new stamps as well cn't pick a fav as they are all gorgeous!! Love the colours you have used so beautiful and the ribbon is gorgeous. Chanelle xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Marcea,
what a lovely change seeing a christmas card with non traditional colours i think it works well x
hugs
Suzie Qx

Squirrel x said...

Another stunner bird! I got caught with my parcel of new stamps on Friday - ooops :oD

Gorgeous colouring hun, and loving the glitz. Hugs. Sxx

craftyb said...

awwww...such a cute image...love how you coloured it....fab colours - i love non-traditonal christmas colours! Gorgeous card - thanks for sharing your take on Crafty Creations sketch! bx

Annika said...

Stunning colouring and such fresh colours for Christmas card, fab idea!!! LOVE those new images from LOTV!!!
Hugs
Annika

Lesley said...

Fab card, the image is so cute and the colours are lovely! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

made by fifi said...

lovely card - love the colour - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Dena said...

Marcea! What a darling card!!!! Love, love, love the colors. The sparkle here and there just brings on the Christmas spirit!!! (even though it is July) ha ha!
Hugs, Dena

Joni Parker said...

Beautiful beautiful..... Thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge!

Kim said...

Marcea this is gorgeous hun! I absolutely love your LOTV image she's so sweet! Colored beautifully! Love how you've added the snowflakes behind your roses...what a grand idea for winter cards! :) Hope you don't mind if I borrow this one! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC for our debut challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Marcea, so refreshing. Your image is adorable, as are all of LOTV´s, and your shading is perfection.
xx Mum xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails