Thursday, 23 September 2010

Lili of the Valley - Untraditional Christmas

Hi everyone, how's your week going so far??? Mine is ok and it is almost the weekend ....woohoo. I was delighted when I saw the challenge for this week on Lili of the Valley .... you all know how I love different colours for my christmas cards - well this week is the perfect challenge for me ......

UNTRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS



More fab new papers for me to play with. I just love pink and green combo and how pretty are these .... sweet!!!! I have used the very cute 'Mr Snowman' in his rather camp pink scarf .... think we should rename him as Mrs Snowman for this week! 

Still managing to do all cards as easels ... how long can it last????



I have kept my card fairly simple and been good and only used ribbons with NO flowers - can you believe it!!! Think I need to lay in a dark room to recover hahaha.


Challenges

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch #37
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - Ribbons & Bows



There ..... finished! Hope you can join in this week. I love making christmas cards in colours other than red or green. See you all again tomorrow xxx

17 comments:

Rach said...

a beautiful card babe, loving this colour combo that you have used. xx

Diane said...

Beautiful card, Marcea! I love the colours and that ribbon is yummy!
Diane x

angelwhispers said...

Wow it's beautiful and I love the pink & green makes such a gorgeous card and I'm loving the camp snowman!!! Love Chanelle xx

Sandi said...

very nice hun pink an green looks good xx

Squirrel x said...

Yoo-hoo! Tis me! Hiya babes, a stunner of a card and I love your camp snowman, just brilliant. Colours you have chosen are fabbie, and you have those easel cards down to a fine art now girl. Sorry I keep missing your posts, I am a bad blogger (embarrassed grin) so I'm holding my wrists out for a slap (gently!) Hugs, Sxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card, love the design...
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
x
Vicky

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Pami said...

I love his pink scarf! Lovely card! Pami x

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card Marcea!Sweet image and lush paper's love the ribbon too - a nice touch
hugs amanda

Anonymous said...

I love your snowman card. The colours are beautiful because they are different. I think we all get tired of red & greens.
I am going shopping just to find some papers to make your snowman card.
Thank you for the great idea!

Patti Park-Montana

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wonderful, so sweet and super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww totally gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, luv the colour combo, sue,x

Christine said...

Marcea, your card is gorgeous. I love the pink and I must have this stamp!! Soooooo cute! Amazing card design friend!
xoxo, Christine

Kathy said...

This is beautiful Marcea!! I love the colors that you have used and this image is so cute!!! What a pretty card!!!
:)Kathy

Jane said...

May just have to buy this gorgeous stamp...beautiful card & beautiful colouring XX

Vintage Milly said...

Oh it is very pretty - the colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with us over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp, hope to see you next time,
Em.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails