Followers

Saturday, 4 December 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday ...... back at last!!!!!

Hello there, oh it is good to be back again and at last we can all have a little sing and dance at the weekend again with Music Saves My Soul - woohoo


Thankyou so much for all the lovely messages about Music Saves My Soul since I have been missing in action - I am so amazed that you have missed me and the chance to share our tunes. I hope you have lots of fab tunes to share this week - I can't wait to hear them. I do need to get a few little candies out from before so I really apologise to those who are waiting - gonna get right on it!

So onto my tune ..... I love dancy type tunes and so I couldn't resist the brand tune 'The Time' by The Blackeyed Peas .... a funky twist on an old favourite.


I hope you enjoy my tune. If you want to join in just add your link to your post using the linky thing below and I would really love it if you could spread the word by adding my link to your sidebar with the fab logo above.
Have a happy weekend
xxxxxxxxxxx



9 comments:

Victoria said...

I have carried on anyway so linked my blog so you can see the ones over the last few weeks x

The Crafty Den said...

So glad you're back - it's brilliant to hear everyone's toons lol! Hugs, Denise x

Sandie said...

FANTASTIC song!! Love it :)

lis-m said...

Welcome back MSYSS ! Thanks marcea !!
hugs xxx

Cheryl said...

I'm so happy MSMSS is back!


Great tune!

Wendy Colledge said...

Sooooo sooooooo soooooo glad yer back! ;o)
xx

Devlin said...

Oooooooohyesssss!! I'm glad you're back! Like the video.

Ren-Yi said...

Welcome back, Marcea. We missed you. Hope everything is alright. Glad that we can do this again. What a great song to kick off the week!

Ren-Yi said...

Welcome back, Marcea! i hope everything going well for you. We missed you and the awesome MSMS! Great way to kick off the week with your song pick. love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails