Friday, 7 January 2011

Just Magnolia and Hanglar & Stanglar

Hi all, phew thank the lord it is home time!! Didn't make it home for lunch today as planned so my post is uber late .... again!!

It is the monthly challenge this week on our challenge blog and we are sponsored by the fabulous Simon Says Stamp.

The option is to use buttons!!!!



I have mixed feelings about my card. In real life the colours and papers are just fab although the colouring on the heart is poo. This is because I don't have any H&S stamps so I have used a RAK that was sent to me along time ago. Sadly the paper is not really suited to copics but hey ho, I enjoyed making my first card with these images.

The sketch is from the current challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts .... oh boy, how amazing would it be to win all that yumminess .... oooh a girl can dream.

Hope you have a great weekend .... day 2 of my Slimming Worl diet and I am in total control - it is just too easy ..... we will see how easy next Wednesday on my weigh in ,...... oop

Byeeeeeeeeeee xxx


8 comments:

Frea said...

Wow Marcea, that is some cute card!! Love those flowers!! Greetz, Frea

martina's kaartjes said...

amazing, lovely card ! great job,
good luck with your challenge,
greetings, martina
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

an absolutely gorgeous card, I love the image.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Marcea this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cazza said...

Gorgeous Marcea, looooove your papers and layout :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Tasha said...

I think it is beautiful Marcea, i especially love the colour combo
love tasha xx

Dena said...

hey Marcea!!! Love your cute card! Those flowers are amazing!!!! The little Hanglar is adorable!!!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails