Followers

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

A Gorjuss Stranger

Hi there, thought I would share a card a made a couple of days ago ..... I have been selling some of my old stash on ebay and I came across this little gem ....I had to stamp her up and play, it has just been too long. I had forgotten how pretty the Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellie (Funky Kits) are .... she is just adorable!



The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - their sentiments always fit so many occassions - I love this one. The wonderful roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts ... where else ... need to get me some new flowers soon :o)



I haven't used purple and aqua for so long - I really like this combo ... the papers are some of my all time faves!



A little peek at the matching inside ... I am getting good in my old age, lol.



This card will be on my Ebay in a little while

Challenges

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 89
Charisma Cardz - Spring has Sprung
Stamp Something - Something Funky
Crazy 4 Challenges - Dies
Stamptacular - S.O.S.
Bearly Mine - Ribbons & Pearls

22 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

WOW! such a beautiful card Marcea, luv the lush colour combo. It's such a shame some of our older stamps get neglected isn't it ? luv this one she's a real cutie :)

xx Lizzy xx :)

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Marcea, such a sweet image, love all that purple and gorgeous roses too :)
Kelly.x

Genevieve said...

Wow! Gorgeous card. Such a beautiful stamp & stunning colouring!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve DT

Dot said...

To many stamps so little time.
Yes she is for sure adorable. Love the colours you have used for this card.
hugs Dorte,xx

Pinkllilac said...

What gorgeous card Marcea and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
Hugs Linda

Céline said...

what an amazing card, love the papers too!!!!
fab layout
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday for our SOS challenge this week
hugs
céline

xGemmax said...

Wow its absolutely gorgeous and my fav colour too, i think these stamps have to go on my wish list :o)
hugs and xxx

Cazza said...

Wow Marcea, this is stunning!! Such a gorjuss stamp and I love the colour scheme you've used :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous job coloring up this sweet image. I love your choice of colors and DP.
Nancy SSW-DT

Danni said...

Very pretty card!

Jeannie said...

Perfect color combo and your coloring is just gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo and sentiment!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Don't forget our DT call, too! :)
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

Sharon Basel said...

A beautiful card Marcea. The color palette is so pretty and I love those gorgeous papers. Great take on the sketch this week too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon-DT

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card.
luv
Debby

Kellylouj said...

Wow Marcea this is fabulous x

Shazza said...

beautiful card, love the colour combo x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Marcea, Thank you for visiting my little piece of blog land. Sorry its taken a little while to come and visit you, and I'm so glad I did. Gorgeous cards. I have become a follower too
Hugs
Tamara

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine......

Hugs
Judith

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) Very cute image and the papers and design are perfect as always :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Gemma said...

Great card, love the image and the colours you used! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week, and have a great weekend, Hugs Gemma

tiggertastic said...

stunning make, love the decoration inside and out


Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Crafteezee said...

Love the colour combo Marcea, gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails