Thursday, 3 February 2011

A little Romance with LOTV


Morning ..... how is your week so far??? I am not liking these cloudy days ... give me the frosty, sunny days any time instead!! I was so relieved last night when I went to Slimming World, I was very naughty after my night out on Saturday and scoffed a pizza, half a kebab and some profiteroles .... eek. Anyway, somehow I managed ot still get a loss so I am thrilled - only 1/2 lb but total is now 10 1/2 lbs in 4 weeks - woop woop.

We have a popular theme this week on Lili of the Valley..... Romance




I have used Together Forever which is available from the online shop - a popular image with the DT this week, lol. We are sponsored by the fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts - ooh I wish I could enter!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Love is...
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + Flowers
ABC - Nesties
Creative Inspirations - Sketch
Simon Says - Love is in the air
Basic Gray - Flower Power (Origins 6x6 pad)
Copic Creations - We're Cool
Creative Inspirations - Valentines/Love

18 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Hiya bird! Super romantic card hun, love that image, and your spring colours are gorgeous. Will have yet another go at the challenge this week. Hugs, Sxx

Rach said...

gorgeous hun, lovely colour combo.. well done on loosing the weight hun, though there isn't anything to you... xxxx

Victoria said...

A beautiful card - thank you fo rjoiing us on abc
Vicky x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love theimage and the colours you have used. Gorgeous papers and flowers and great layout too! Congrats on the increasing weight loss! xx

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Marcy, what a gorgeous card. Love that image and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a beautiful card Marcea, so lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun, well done with my sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
aww totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring,beautiful papers & embelies. well done on your weight loss, sometimes we need something naughty to kick start it again, thats my excuse n im stickin to it! lol, sue,x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marcea, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love that image & the colours are gorgeous :)
Congrats on the weight loss!

Hugs
Tracey
x

True :) said...

Beautiful card Marcea!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Lou said...

Hi! Oh this is so lovely!!
Gorgeous image and with the colours/papers so special.
Know what you mean with the dull days,makes taking pickys of our cards not so easy.
Roll on Spring...
thank you for joining us at BasicGrey, hugs Lou.xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Nice papers! I love that cute image too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

vintage wil said...

Really beautiful work!!!

Gabbi said...

This card is just too too cute I love the colors. Thanks for joining us fussy and fancy. Good luck!

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog!

Jane said...

This is gorgeous hun!! beautiful colouring! Hope I do as well on SW as you! third day now and never been so full which is a worry LOL! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Emma and Susan said...

Such a gorgeous card, lovely colour scheme and your image is super cute. Thanks for joining us this time at Fussy and Fancy. Hope to see you again soon.
Love Susan
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails