Tuesday, 1 March 2011

I am 'Fairy' excited .... got a secret to tell you


Morning all, what a glorious day it is today ... I love days like this ... especially when I am off work :o)

Finally I can tell you my little secret. I am so excited to be joining the fab girlies as their newest DT member at Papertake Weekly!!!! The gorgeous Dawny P asked me if I would like to join them and of course I said YES! It is one of the first challenge blogs I can remember from when I first started my blog so I am thrilled to be part of it.

So the challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES ..... with the optional extra of using something you have had in your stash for ages.

Our sponsor this week is Lili of the Valley - one lucky person who enters will win a voucher to spend, lucky devil!



I have really worked out of my comfort zone with this card using colours I don't usually use.I took my inspiration from these gorgeous Basic Grey papers I have had forever but never used. This pretty fairy is from Lili of the Valley and you can buy here HERE.


Copics

E - 000, 00, 11, 31, 43, 47
W - 00, 1, 3
R - 20
YR - 31
BG - 93, 96




Flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts, Magnolia and Crafty Feeling ..... and I found these yummy hat pins in my stash that were just the right colour!



Challenges

Stamp with Fun - Sketch
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Flowers
Basic Grey - Sketch ... Cappella paper pad 6x6
Crazy 4 Challenges - Flowers

So there you go, first card for the team and I am rather happy to say the least. Do make sure you check out the rest of the Design Teams cards, they are just gorgeous as always.

My card will be on Ebay later today (lots of stamps on at the moment too)

Have a wonderful day xxx

29 comments:

Anda said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors.

Gr. Anda

Rainmac said...

Wow Marcea, what an amazing card, I love the colours xxx

Lisa aka Myran said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! I'm loving the colors.
And welcome to the PTW family :)
/Lisa xx

Rica said...

Hi Macea, hope you're well huni!!
Love your beautiful card, stunning colours and papers, beautiful colouring of the gorgeous MH fairy and your details are scrumptious!!

So glad you could join us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs
Heather xx

Cazza said...

Huuuuge congratulations on your DT post!! What an honour to be part of Papertake Weekly!!

Your card is fab hon, what a great stamp and cool colours too :o)

Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, congratulations hun with you becoming a DT member for Paperweek absolutely wonderfull for you. And you should make more cards with these fabulous colours sweetie cause this one is AMAZING and the image is beautifull and also beautifully colored wow...Hugs and thanks for sharing sweetie Hugs Terry xxxx

Erica said...

Wow I love your card, and the stamp is fabolous, I love fairies, they are my favourite. Hugs Erica.

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Marcea :-) the image is beautiful and the colours and embellies are all just stunning !! :-)

It's fab to be working with you again Marcea :-) big grin :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Chrissy said...

Stunning card.Love the colouring and details. Congratulations on your DT.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazeyj said...

Beautiful card; love the stamp! Congrats on getting the DT slot too, Hazel x

bluucaca said...

What a stunning card love it love the color combo so romitic

Laila said...

ohhh, your card are beautiful dear. Not colours I normally tend to like, but here they're just perfect..
And HUGE congrats on becomming DT for Papertake Weekly. You'll do an awesome job, I'm pretty sure of that..
HUgs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

tillys treasure said...

Fab card, love the colours.
Hugs Christine x

Kellylouj said...

Congratulations xx

Dawny P said...

Hi sweet cheeks :) LOVE the card but LOVE ya more and I;m sooo glad you are part of the Papertake crew chick xxx

MIE(Mieko) said...

Oh,It's stunning.Love those images.
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenge.
hugs,Mieko xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, such a beautiful fairy and details.
luv
debby

Rach said...

A gorgeous card hun, fabby image and delish detail. hugs rachxx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the scrummy BG papers you have used and your gorgeous image, such a very pretty card.

Great to have you as a teamie at Papertake Weekly !

Hugs,

Jo x

Sharon Caudle said...

Welcome to the team, Marcea!! So happy to have you! Your card is goregous and your coloring is divine! Love everything about it!
hugs, Sharon

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Marcea, congrats on your new DT, your card is lovely, fab flowers and papers,thanks for joining us at Basic Grey, hugs Liz xx

Kim Piggott said...

So, so happy for you Marcea congratulations!
Absolutely stunning card!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

Wowwwwww Marcea,What a WONDERFUL card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

Congrats!


Your card is gorgeous!

Mau xx said...

What a Stunning Card,The papers are Beautiful and your colouring of the fairy is to die for.WOW!!!

Sol said...

WOW... This is Beautiful... This Fairy is Stunning!! Lovely Colouring... Fab Colours on this Card... Perfect Embellishing... Beautiful Composition too!
Loved it!! :o)

Andrea said...

A wonderful card - love the image and the color!
Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun!
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Dena said...

Marcea! Your card is so gorgeous and elegant looking!
Thanks so much for allowing me to be a guest designer this week with Papertake Weekly!
Hugs, Dena

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marcea, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x
p.s. congrats on your new DT position :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails