Thursday, 17 March 2011

Lili of the Valley - A Sketch

Hiya, yes I am rushing again ... didn't get my card finished til verrrry late last night so I am trying to write a bit here during my short break at work.

It is sketch time on Lili of the Valley and I have used this cutie stamp .... again!!! I know, I know, but she is so cute I have to use her, lol. The stamp , in case you don't know, is called 'Pom Pom' and is one of the many beautiful girlie stamps available from Lili of the Valley. Not sure about my sentiment - I added glamour dust but think I might change it for a brown bordered one instead - if I do I will change piccy.







Scrummy flowers, pearls and lace are all from the fab-u-lous Wild Orchid Crafts .... this is the first time I have used their hip rose buds and oh my .... they are gorgeous!!!! Will be ordering lots more of these I think!! 

Challenges

Totally Gorjuss - Pearls and Lace
Secret Crafter - Flowers for Mum
Kaboodle Doodles - Happy Birthday
Wild Orchid Crafts - Dieing to punch it out
Magical Monday - Spring Colours
Creative Craft Challenge - Lace
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Charisma Cardz - To die for


17 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi She is lovely I have used these papers too recently they are gorgeous love you interpretation of the sketch. Kitty :)

Devlin said...

Wow, I love those colours!

vickisunshine said...

Hi hun, such a beautiful card, as always! I've been practically stalking your blog recently - lol, have looked at all your cards, they are so lovely, I've become a follower so I dont miss anywork of yours. I would also love to join in with Music Saves My Soul, but don't know how to link up? Thanks for stopping by my blog too and for leaving me some feedback. Hugs, Vicki x

Sarah said...

Love the card Marcea, I would never have put those pattern papers together but they work so well, this is why you are so good at giving inspiration. The image is just so cute to.
Hugs SarahS

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Marcea.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marcea, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your papers and embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Curlybear said...

Wow this is such amazing creation, and such lovely colours,

thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 125 Flowers for Mum

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Curlybear said...

Wow this is such amazing creation, and such lovely colours,

thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 125 Flowers for Mum

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining us on our "Flowers for Mum" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Bea said...

Beautiful, and perfectly coloured image :o)

Thanks for joining us at secret crafter this week

Bea

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww a gorgeous card, awesome colour work as always, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Pauline said...

Stunning card, that image is so sweet, and I love the papers and layering, just gorgeous.

Marion said...

Fabulous card with beautiful colour combo. Love the image and such lovely lace and flowers. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays
Marion

Vee said...

Fabulous card,with lovely details and colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

sandra's crafty corner said...

gorgeous i love it, thanks for palying along at creative craft challenges xxx

dragonllew said...

This is gorgeous I love the colours you have used thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails