Thursday, 31 March 2011

Lili of the Valley

Morning blogland .... Thursday ..... running late but hey ......it's Lili of the Valley so all is good!!!
Back later to fill in the blanks :o)

Here I am ..... oh my, what a dreadful day I had at work - isn't it fun workin with the public lol.

Ok ..... so our theme this week is Spring .... nice and easy!!!
I am loving all the blossom on the trees right now so that is my inspiration for my card this week.


I always think this stamp is so pretty ... you can buy it here if you love it too. My papers are Papermania's Signature range 'Blueberry Hill' and are so subtle - not my usual colours at all. Roses from ... guess... yep, Wild Orchid Crafts - god I love that store!





Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - A Sketch
Kaboodle Doodles - Spring has Sprung
Creative Card Crew - For a Child
Copic Creations - We've got the Blues
Stamp Something - Spring Somethings
Stampin' for the weekend - For mum
One Stop Craft Challenges - Angels & Fairies
Totally Gorguss - Spring is Sprung
Paper Play - For mum
Charisma Cardz - Bling and Sparkle
Pixie Dust Studio - Fluttering Wings



16 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Fairytastic hun! Gorgeous Spring card, that image is so delicate and your colours are just lush. Superb bird. Hugs Sxx

Katina said...

Just gorgeous! xx

Jill said...

Just love the LOTV stamps. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

sari said...

What a stunning & beautiful card! Just love the colors, the image is sweet and your coloring fab! Great details! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week and good luck! Hugs/sari

Sue C said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the sentiment is fab ! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge. Sue C x

**Farrah** said...

Fantastic image, your card is so lovely!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Gry said...

Beautiful card! Love the colouring, and the spring colours!
Thanks for joining in at creative card crew this week!
Hugs, Gry!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Marcea! The image is so sweet!
Hugs Jacqueline

Christel said...

Gorgeous picture and colouring. Also love LOTV stamps!
Thanks for joining Creative card crew this week!

Shelley said...

TThis is gorgeous, love the image and colour combo. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Annika said...

OK, officially in love with the colour scheme and the softness of blending is just unreal! Wow!
Hugs
Annika

Rose said...

Marcea, you've made your fairy image look beautiful in blues. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Emily Leiphart said...

Hi Marcea, I'm usually here for music but since I didn't link up this week, I'd like to say that this card is stunning! I love the lovely blue and your colouring of the image is wonderful. Have a fantastic week ahead!

Ren-Yi said...

this is absolutely fab, Marcea! love your flowers and butterfly! thanks for playing along with us at PaperPlay Challenges.

Scrappychick said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and I just love the sweet image! Thanks for playing with the Pixies this week, good luck!
Cyndi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails