Followers

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Papertake Weekly - Triple tastic

Good afternoon my lovelies ...... sat at work writing this post during my lunch so will pop back later to link up properly. Time for another great challenge on Papertake Weekly and we would love you to join us .....

TRIPLE TASTIC

Just have 3 of something ... it can be anything at all - papers, flowers, brads ... whatever you like!





How much do I love Daisy, one of Sugar Nellies most perfect stamps ever (in my humble opinion). It is well over a year (maybe more) since I last inked her up and it was like visiting an old friend. I have used some of the new MME papers which you can get from Tracy at Dies To Die For. This one is from the Hazel 6x6 pad .... gorgeous!! Flowers are from yep, you guessed it Wild Orchid Crafts. Not sure where the lace is from. Thought I would get my old cuttlebug corner die out - I have noticed corners are becoming more popular at the moment.





Challenges


Wild Orchid Crafts - Dieing to punch it it out
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Stripes
Friday Sketchers - Sketch #145



Lunch over - back to finish off later .... lucky I had my challenges linked last night, lol ... see you soon xxx

11 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Marcea and love the design and the details, the colouring is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the image too and you have beautifully coloured her, great layout and papers too xx

Squirrel x said...

Wotcha bird! Wow, Daisy is looking pretty amazing babes, your colourwork is stunning, and I am particularly in awe of her hair. Totally brilliant work of art. Huggles, Sxx

Laila said...

What a lovely card Marcea. The colours are so nice and very douche. Beautiful.
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Posh Cat Crafts said...

wonderful card Marcea. I love all the layers, You have colored your image perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet this week
Hugs
Tamara

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Fantastic card Marcea, just love the image you have used and your gorgeous, yummy papers.

Hugs,

Jo x

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is so pretty Marcea! I love your coloring, it looks so real! Lisa xx

Phatelara said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love it! <3

Debbie, Crafty Heart

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous card, super sweet! Wonderful papers and your colouring is great.
Hugs Jacqueline

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card thanks for joning us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Muckyfingers said...

Stunning! I love it xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails