Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Papertake Weekly … Sketch time :o)

Hello, I hope you all had a great Bank Holiday weekend – ahh, if only it was a 4 day weekend every week, how perfect life would be. Back to work today for me but it is my day off again tomorrow so I suppose I shouldn’t grumble too much.
We have a super sketch for you all this week on Papertake Weekly and we are sponsored by the fabulous Simon Says Stamp online store!
06-04.11
I have to admit to being totally in love with these papers, there is something just so gorgeous about them ….. plus the touches of glitter are just delicious!!!! I have obviously had to add oodles more glitter to this cute angel’s wings …. glamour dust, what would my life be like without you I wonder???

Challenges


Wild Orchid Crafts - White & 2 colours & a twist
One Stop Craft Challenge - Chocolate

That’s it for me today, make sure you pop back tomorrow … I promise you DO NOT want to miss it!!!
Marcea xxx

16 comments:

Victoria said...

lovely card x

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card ! great colorcombo, love your coloring,
greetings, martina
x

Jane said...

This is so gorgeous and girly hun! hugs, Jane x

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea!! Love those yummy papers and the colors are beautiful!!! Stunning coloring too!
hugs, Sharon

Shazza said...

such a cute card x

Dianne said...

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!! Great color combo.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea ,,, the image is adorable and I love the colours and embellies ,,, so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debs said...

Super cute card Marcea - love the DP's and the floral arrangement is lush!
Thanks for having me as GDT for the past 4 weeks.
It's been fab!
Take care
{{Debs}} xx

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Marcea,love your colouring and design,the image is so beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous card. Your coloring is beautiful. The image just jumps off the page. And I LOVE and the sparkle. Gorgeous background papers too!

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh Marcea - I just love this! :)

Gorgeously coloured image - so sweet, love all the chocolate brown and pink, and the DP is just gorgeous!

Thanks so much for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Pauline said...

Gorgeous, love your colouring and such a sweet image.

Hazel said...

Love this card and the gorgeous colour combination. Hazel x

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is so pretty Marcea! I love the glitter on her wings and the halo, perfect!! xx

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is darling! Love your coloring and adore your color combo! :) Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails