Followers

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Did you miss me?????


Cooeeeeeeeeeeeee, only little old me .... well, not so little and deffo old, lol ...... hiya!!! Had a hot day at work but home now for the evening but getting ready for something a little bit important tomorrow - more on that when I can tell you :o)

Here I am, late as usual, with my card for this weeks Papertake Weekly ......  which is anything goes with an optional extra of metal






I am not terribly happy with my card. I usually always pick papers first then colour second but oh no, I had to go and change it and this is what happens!!!!! I am gutted cos I love these papers that are from Dies to Die For (First Edition - Day Dream) ... they are sooooooo sparkly that I am in heaven. Grrrrr should have had pale lilac flower but too late now - won't stray from my formula again!! The little cute stamp is also from DTDF .......Wild Rose Stamps - Milton with Daisy!!!!

Challenges


Kaboodle Doodles - In the garden
Sketch and Stash - #67 new stamp (and pens!!! Loving my speccies)
Wild Orchid Crafts - Beary Special


16 comments:

nicolet said...

This card is very stunning Marcea!
Hugs Nicolet

Karen said...

Thumbs up honey I like it! Gorgeous papers - the ribbon and flowers are perfect for the image.. Of course all that sparkle makes it lovely!! (Smiles.) I think it's lovely.xx

lindah11 said...

that's blooming lovely xxxx

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
aww gorgeous card, super cute image, awesome colouring, pretty papers & design, sue,x

Katina said...

Nothing wrong with this at all! Gorgeous papers, I agree, and a very sweet image. xx

Sandra said...

l like this the image is adorable and the background papers are so well suited to the image simply is beautiful:) Sandra H

Elaine said...

Whats not to like! Its gorgeous Marcea, love the shading on your flower and your papers are lush!

Elaine xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Marcea love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

Laila said...

Oh this is so sweet dear :o)Love all the glitter effect on the papers. Just my type of paper ;O)
Hugs Laila

Joey said...

Hiya Marcea

its a gorgeous card, you are spot on with those papers they sure are scrummy

Joey x

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

The card is stunning and gorgeous,Marcea! No need to fret. Wonderful work with your digi too.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Kath
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Kim said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable card hun! Your bear is so beautiful and LOVE your flower arrangements! And to top it off with such gorgeous glittery paper...so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & I love the sparkly embossed papers too... they do make a difference I think & I also love the cute image 8o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck ;o)

Angie xXx

Arline said...

It is gorgeous...you are too hard on yourself! Beautiful!x

Jennifer Scull said...

I like this a LOT! cute!
thanks so much for playing along in the Kaboodle Doodles 'In the Garden' challenge this week! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails