Followers

Monday, 10 October 2011

Another SWALK Winter Cheer Sneak Peek


Hi folks, was just about to say good morning but then realised it is half way through the afternoon. I am on nights just now and have just woken up so it is my morning. Still loving my new job – last night I was learning how to put on plastercasts – not the modern funky coloured ones but the old fashioned plaster ones…. quite a messy job,
I thought you would like to see another sneak peek from the new SWALK Winter Cheer range which will launch on Friday.
05-10.11
The stamps are all just so cute and I have to say that the papers from the CD-Rom are all just stunning. Make sure you take part in the blog hop for a chance to win all the stamps and the CD-Rom – details are on my post below but also on the news and inspiration blog too.
Right, off for some breakfast ….. see you all later xxxx

8 comments:

Catherine said...

It's beautiful Marcea. I NEED these stamps!!

Catherine x

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute SWALK image, I find myself enjoying coloring them up too.... They are so adorable!
love your card and great layout too!

MARY B said...

Super image so beautifully coloured, Mary x

Yvonne said...

Oh this is too cute. Love the papers too , cannot wait to see all the papers on the CD.
Love the colour combo too x

Pamela said...

Beautiful Marcea, so looking forward to getting my hands on
these!

Pam x

Louise Welsh said...

gorgeous marcea, hope you are fitting some more crafting in between your shifts. louise xx

Sandra said...

Wow this is beautiful the colours are so soft and beautifully done such a gorgeous card:) Sandra H

Riet said...

Wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails