Thursday, 13 October 2011

Lili of the Valley – Warm and Cosy


Hi guys, how is your week going so far??? Day off for me and I am only just getting my bum into gear – took me ages to get to sleep last night even though I was shattered …. think my brain was still on night mode. Hopefully a better sleep for me tonight. Ryan is also home from uni for a couple of days …. he has lots of band rehearsals because he is playing in The Royal Albert Hall again at the weekend …. proud mamma moment :o)

Anyway, here is my card for this weeks LOTV challenge …… I have been absent for the past month whilst I settle into my new job so a great big thankyou to the LOTV girlies for being so understanding!! Mwah …. love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The theme this week is WARM & COSY

07-10.11
I have used 'Dropping the Shopping' from last years Christmas release and I just love it. The gorgeous MME papers were a freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine and they are my favourite aqua shades …. very pretty indeed.

Challenges…
The Paper Shelter – We love Animals
Secret Crafter – Anything Goes (Sparkle)

That’s it for now ….. see you later xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Just beautiful I have love this stamp too beautiful as always... Hope you sleep better tonight Jo xxx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the design and your lovely coloring.

nessy said...

stunning card marcea ~love the papers and detail!! ~delightful!
vanessa xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Marcea! love the design and your lovely coloring its really lovely:) Sandra H

craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) very cute image and the papers and sentiment are fab :-)

hope you have a good night sleep tonight and WOW,, you have every reason to be proud !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

vickisunshine said...

Another wonderful card to inspire me! Love it. Vicki x

Creations by Shirl said...

One super card, that image is awesome, great coloring and layout....

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely breathtaking Marcea! Dawn♥

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi she is lovely love the colours and design so lovely. Kitty ;0)

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Marcea!! love this adorable image & your coloring is fab!
hugs & blessings

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails