Followers

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Music Saves My Soul Saturday



Good morning my lovely blogging people, oooh what a frosty start it is here today. Love days like this - sunny and crisp ..... gorgeous!!!




Time again for Music Saves My Soul and this week it was really easy for my choice. I noticed my followers are at 910 (wow - thankyou so much guys) and then that just led to this song ...... come on, I only need one more follower lol.......





Haven't heard this for ages so it was good to hear it again. I hope you can play along and share your link to your post on your blog below (on the little blue froggy)

Have a great weekend whatever you choose to do
xxxxx





4 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Fantastic - love, love, love this and haven't heard for such a long time either. TFS.
Hugs
Denise xx

Ren-Yi said...

hehehe :) i love this song. great way to keep jumpin' to keep warm! it's crazy cold here too!

Jovita said...

Great song to hear while working out, haven't heard it for awhile.
Stay warm :)

Sue from Oregon said...

I live in a little bit different generation LOL so you are introducing me to some new tunes!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails