Good afternoon folks, well I thought I would pop by today and share a little step by step guide with you all on storing stamps. If you are like me you probably have more stamps than you know what to do with. Mine are in drawers and boxes all over my craft room. So I have decided to get organised .... at last. I know there are lots of ways to store stamps and it is very much a personal preference but after a chat on Facebook last night I decided to share how I am storing mine. Hope you find it useful.....
1. What you will need:
A laminator and A4 laminating pouches
A4 Ringbinder and punched pouches
Cheap A4 printer paper (do not use your best paper)
2. Spray the reverse of your stamps with Stick & Spray. Leave for 30 seconds to become tacky.
3. Position your stamp on your rock-a-block and apply ink.
4. Stamp your images onto your paper.
5. Insert stamped paper into laminating pouch and laminate following manufacturers instructions. Allow to cool.
6. Place your stamps on the reverse of the laminated sheet. These will stick in place ready for use because you have already applied Stick & Spray.
7. Place laminated sheet with stamps inside punched pouch. I also like to keep the stamp insert inside the pouch for additional reference. This set is Popcorn the Bear Souffle Collection Say it with Flowers Stamp Set.
8. Store inside your ringbinder.
9. Repeat for all your stamps to create a super organised storage system!
I hope you found this useful. I like to store my stamps on the reverse of the sheet so that I can see quickly and clearly what stamps are on that sheet. It is fab for all the accessory and sentiment stamps too because I always forget about these. I am hoping now that I can see what I have I will use them even more.
..... Now for the rest of them .... see you in a few weeks when I finish lol
Happy stamping folks xxx