Monday, 23 April 2012

Everything is Hunkydory

Afternoon, well here I am at last with a few cards to share with you. I am so lucky to be on the Crafter’s Companion design team for lots of reasons and I really do count my blessings. The other day I was sent some of these fabulous Hunkydory kits that feature the delightful Humphrey’s Corner. They are being launched at the moment on Create & Craft but you can also buy them from Crafter’s Companion website here.

Now I am pretty much a stamper through and through but OMG these are absolutely brilliant. The quality is stunning and the finish and foiling really gives a luxery finish.

It only took about 20 minutes to make all 3 cards – how good is that. They are brilliant for quick cards but you can also pinch the frames etc for your stamped cards too.

The final live show is on Create & Craft this evening at 6pm so be sure to tune in and get ordering!



CraftygasheadZo said...

These kits look fab, so lovely and the designs are super. Love what you've done with them Zo xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cards Marcea, I had my cd stamps and paper craft kit come on Saturday, I have just started to use them, they are gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

Fab cards, love the images....

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful:)x

Debbie said...

Beautiful Marcea! Can't wait for tomorrow to get mine!!!!
Debbie x

June Nelson said...

They are all beautiful and I sw that kit, the double aperture is gorgeous, love all three xx


Related Posts with Thumbnails