Followers

Sunday, 26 February 2017

I have a new blog

Hi everyone and happy Sunday. Oh my goodness, it is so long since I blogged properly. I have decided to start a new blog to share things that reflect my everyday life such as food, fitness and beauty posts. Hopefully this will get ,e back into blogging and who knows ivoild be back really soon sharing crafty makes on here too. I would really love it if you could pop over and follow my new blog .... it is very lonely over there all by myself. I shall get my first post up very soon saying hi to any newbies that there might be in blogland. I can hardly even remember how to link a page ... oh dear, this is going to be so much harder than it used to be.  Please pop over and say hi .... here is the link to my new page ......


Hope to see you all there. Watch out for some beauty giveaways coming soon 
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails