Happy Friday everyone. Not long until Valentine's Day and so I thought I would make my darling hubby a card.
I really love this cute image from Lili of the Valley. The digi stamp is called 'Bunnies Daisy Chain' although I have coloured my flowers in red.
I really need to become familiar again with my stash, I have no idea where anything is but I found this cute heart doily which fits perfectly with the theme.
My punches all seem to be struggling to punch - has anyone else experienced this after having a break from crafting. I wonder if I need to sharpen them. I am so worried that they will break as I am having to press so hard for the punch to cut.
I finished my card off with stickles (always have loved a bit of sparkle) and some liquid pearls. My liquid pearls almost destroyed my card ... I had a bit of a 'splodge' moment but ended up colouring it over with my copics to try and disguise the near disaster - so annoying when it is at the end of your finishing touches.
Anyway enough waffle from me. I hope you have enjoyed my card. Here are my craft supplies ....
- Image - LOTV Bunnies Daisy Chain
- Colouring medium - Copics
- Designer papers - BoBunny 'Crazy Love' 6x6 pad
- Flowers - Wild Orchids Crafts
- Bling - Stickles 'Diamond', Dovecraft 3D Pearl Effects 'Pastel - Cream', Papermania Mosaics
- Punch - Martha Stewart 'Lace Hearts'